Why Is My AVG Not Working On Windows 10? – www.avg.com/retail
AVG may be a computer security software that aims to guard our PCs (Personal Computers) from unwanted files which when executed, is in a position to duplicate itself by altering the computer’s original programs. It inserts its own block of code within the first programs thereby corrupting our computer’s files and folders. Such unwanted and malicious files are mentioned as viruses and AVG is one such software that protects our computers from viruses. It’s one among the foremost widely used anti-viruses in recent times. AVG not working on Windows 10. www.avg.com/retail
Is AVG is compatible with Windows 10?
It has been frequently observed that several conflicts have arisen between AVG and Windows 10 which is that the latest version of Windows, an OS, at the instant. Although it’s said that the AVG antivirus software is very compatible with Windows 10, it’s been seen that the users face several AVG problems with Windows 10.
Symptoms of AVG problems with Windows 10:
- It has been reported that for correct installation of Windows 10, the users are needed to first uninstall AVG or disable it. Only then can Windows 10 be successfully be installed on your PCs. Otherwise, it leads to faulty installation and a few files tend to become corrupt.
- In some computers, it’s seen that when the user tries to reinstall AVG after installing Windows 10, it’s displayed that “YOUR PC isn’t ONLINE” and that they will advise you to reboot your computer but whenever we reboot the PC, an equivalent message is going to be displayed over and once again. avg.com/retail
- Using AVG on Windows 10 also can hang Java on our device thus creating trouble.
- It has been noticed that which we try to scan our system for viruses employing a AVG antivirus in Windows 10 environment, the scan stops after it’s completed to 97-98%. This problem wasn’t encountered in other versions of Windows.
- Also, various applications of Windows 10 cannot function properly with none hindrance if AVG is installed on our device.
- These are the subsequent problems that are encountered from time to time by the users who are using AVG on Windows 10 environment (330).
Compatibility between AVG and Windows 10:
We have observed that AVG is compatible with certain Windows versions which are as follows:
- AVG offers full specialized help for AVG buyer items running under:
- Windows 10 Public Release
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Windows 10 Creators Updates
- AVG doesn’t provide technical support for AVG consumer products running under:
- Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Windows 10 S
Thus we will see that the subsequent versions of Windows provide a friendly environment for AVG to perform successfully. www.avg.com/retail
The solution to resolve AVG Problems with Windows 10:
The PC Repair Tool is often wont to solve various problems associated with the virus on our PC. All we’d like to try to is perform the subsequent steps:
- Install PC repair Tool from the web. AVG not working on Windows 10
- Click “Start Scan” to seek out various problems associated with our PC.
- Click “Repair All” to repair all the issues which are discovered.
Another way is to uninstall or disable AVG while installing Windows 10 then again reinstalling or enabling it after Windows 10 has been successfully installed on our PC. avg.com/retail
more info here this link: What are the Multiple AVG Error and Their Solutions?